YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 21, 2012

Orange

I've seeing orange pop up a lot lately, and I gotta say, it's pretty exciting. I've never worn an excessive amount of orange, but I'm willing to try it out more. Maybe not too bright of orange, but a pale-ish or faded sort would be pretty cool.

This orange dress is a good color for me I think, and I'd be willing to wear it:

As well these shorts: 

I like these bright orange pants, and admire anybody who wears them, but I just don't think I could pull them off:

But a bright orange that I WOULD be willing to wear is this fabulous ring: 

Aren't they just great? All of them are from Threadsence




1 comment:

  1. HIIIII Lizzie! It's Muwa, Maia, you should have known when you gave me the URL to your blog, I was going to stalk it, as well as post a link to BOTH of my blogs: www.cookies-on-the-dark-side.blogspot.com and www.insanelytalented.blogspot.com But that's not the only reason I'm commenting on THIS post in particular, the main reason is becuase I had to deal with the color orange for an entire semester in Drama for Alice in Wonderland. . . Orange flowers in my hair, on my shoes, orange FAKE flowers, orange stuff in my hair, orange nailpolish, orange wings on my head, orange dresses, orange heels(which I had problems with, me and heels don't get a long very well), orange paint. . .You don't even realise how much orange I have had to deal with . . I think me and orange might be taking a break from each other until I'm like . . .Thirty . . :) anyway, love you Lizzie, I just wrote a paragraph on your blog, hope you like it!
    Love, Maia xD

    ReplyDelete