YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Yay, Fabric and Friends!


My grandma left me tons of fabric and thread and supplies! Seriously, this is like a tenth of the amount of fabric I now have. And look at these cute little scissors she gave me! 

I made it look like I have a beak especially to entertain you guys. And cause it made me giggle. 

I haven't even explored all my stuff yet, but I'm super excited. I need to make a few pairs of these, because they're super cool: 

Here's the link to how to make the super cool pants: Simple Elastic Waisted Shorts/Pants

Anyway, have a good Sunday, I know I will! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi it's Ashley. Please please please make the first one your profile picture on facebook. Yeah. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I just changed my profile picture today! Next time. Or I'll just put it up.

    ReplyDelete